Episode Description Edit
We’re celebrating International Podcast Day with a bonus mid-week episode!
In which Jay and Al settle down in the living room to talk about cats, conventions, X-karaoke, Summers Brothers road trips, and what Al has planned for those New Mutants he’s been collecting in New Avengers!
- Who would be on the Great Lakes X-Men?
- You get to write a Summers mini. Which brother do you pick, and what happens?
- If you had to pick a new leader for an X-Men team who's never lead before, who would it be?
- What is Cannonball's favorite song?
- Which two mismatched characters would you put on a road trip book?
- If Sean Connery plays Magneto, and we're picking all of our actors based on accents, who plays Gambit?
- Which mutant character would you stick on Doctor Who as a companion, and with which Doctor would they be paired?
- Which X-Men character would you like to reboot, throwing away the history but keeping the basic concept and name?
- Headscratches or bellyscratches?
- Which X-Man would you most like to dress the Worst Cat up as?