Welcome to the Jay & Miles X-Plain the X-Men Wikia
Where we walk you through the ins, outs, and retcons of our favourite weekly podcast about the ins, outs, and rectons of our favourite superhero soap opera.
The wiki is edited by you! We're still adding content, but we hope to include articles for every episode, frequently mentioned characters, and all the guests who appear. Help us out by adding things!
- You probably want to start with Episode 001 - The Strangest Podcast of Them All. It explains the format, introduces our X-perts, and takes us all the way back to the very beginning of the X-Men. It also contains Jay and Miles' recommendations for where to start if you're reading X-Men comics for the first time.
- If you primarily know X-Men through the cartoons, you may enjoy Episode 003 - Cartoons, Lies, and Video Tape, which is also the first appearance of guest X-pert Chris Sims.
- The now-annual Super Doctor Astronaut Peter Corbeau Awards for Excellence in X-Cellence are introduced in Episode 037 - Giant-Size Special 1, which also covers the "definitive" X-Men story, God Loves, Man Kills.
- Episode 100 – Unexpected Wonder, with Chris Claremont is a milestone episode where Jay and Miles interview Chris and talk about his time at Marvel working on X-Men.
- Episode 158 - No Focus, Less Direction is the long-awaited return from the podcast's three-month hiatus (and Miles reveals his podcast infidelity in the form of THOR: The Lightning and the Storm).
Click here for a full list of all the episodes of the podcast.
Jay and Miles Review the X-MenEdit
Thanks to the support of their Patreon supporters, Jay and Miles also do reviews of all the X-Books that come out each week.
- Episode List: Jay and Miles Review the X-Men
- Index of Reviewed Issues: Jay and Miles Review the X-Men - Index