Episode Description Edit
In which Archangel falls in with the LARP crowd; all yuppies are (probably) vampires; Beast is kind of a jerk; there are a lot of reasons to be mad at Forge; and you should totally come hang out with us at ECCC!
- A peculiar scheme
- X-Factor #54, 56-59
- The Ravens
- A gallery opening
- Several varyingly tortured souls
- Charlotte Jones (more)
- Archangel vs. Archangel’s wings
- Ethical reporting
- An accidental bank robbery
- The return of a long-lost villain
- Timmy Jones
- I can't remember if you had discussed this when you debuted, but is there a reason why you pronounced Opal Lun Sat-yr-9 as "Sat ayer nine" instead of "Saturnine"? Since she's the dark evil counterpoint of 616 Courtney Ross, I always assumed her name was a pun on the adjective Saturnine and meant to be a homophone of that word.
- Who would be the best fit for a horror movie villain besides Mystique, the Wolverines, and Sabertooth?