In which Jay may or may not have sold their voice to a sea witch; Gambit and Deadpool are somewhat lackadaisical superheroes; everything Fat Cobra does is amazing; Miles is a prepared gentleman; Gambit is there to look pretty and throw something; and there is now a Ben Acker vocaloid hovering around the studio.
- Acker & Blacker
- Thrilling Adventure Hour
- X-Men #214, but not the real one
- Deadpool v. Gambit
- As-needed approach to continuity
- The ontology of Deadpool
- The time the Absorbing Man turned into cocaine
- Wolverine Season One
- What makes Gambit creepy
- The roadtrip miniseries you didn’t know you needed
- A theoretical poker game and its theoretical outcome
- Is there a reason why everyone seems to hate Gambit? All I can gather is they keep calling him sleazebag, which I can infer is referencing his womanizing traits, including that dump pheromone power he has / had. But is that really it?
- Gambit, Deadpool, Sparks Nevada, and Frank & Sadie Doyle (who, for people aren't familiar, are from Thrilling Adventure Hour) are playing poker. Who wins, and why?