In which Elisabeth hacks the Matrix; Magneto is the worst at small talk; Hela overreaches; parents just don’t understand human speech; everything is better with super-rings; Selene has a Xena moment; almost anything can be solved with a kiss; and even if you transform Doug Ramsey into a giant red murder monster, he’ll still be a huge nerd.
- The S-Men
- New Mutants Forever #1-5
- Magma’s revised family tree
- Updating the New Mutants
- The delicate balance of the Forever line
- The web
- Idiom confusion
- A flawed cultural analogy
- Tiberius the Generic
- Several profoundly dubious costumes
- Family resemblance
- Skull v. Skull
- The dearth of canonically asexual X-characters
Miles here – in one of the questions for this episode, I conflated asexuality and aromanticness. Those are totally two different things. Apologies – I’m still learning!
- Are there any asexual X-related characters?
- Is there any status quo or era that you wish could have lasted longer in an individual X-book or the X-line in general?