In which the X-Men cinematic universe is a really mixed bag; Kang the Conqueror ruins everything; everyone wants a Sphinx hovercraft; Elle was right; and we bring you up to speed on all things En Sabah Nur–just in time for X-Men: Apocalypse!
- How Chamber got his torso back (and then lost it again)(twice)
- Several ways to count X-Men movies
- X2: X-Men United
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- X-Men: First Class
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Adaptation anxiety
- Distillation vs. dilution
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Rise of Apocalypse #1-4
- Dubious survival tips
- Fantastic Four #19
- Doctor Strange #53
- Various horsemen of Apocalypse
- Age of Apocalypse (Earth-295)
- The Twelve
- Cinematic X-costumes
- Cast Party
In this episode, Jay states that Kieran Shiach explained Kang in the Secret Convergence on Infinite Podcasts. It was, in fact, the amazing Paul O’Brien. Mea culpa.
- What are your thoughts on the cinematic X-Men uniforms?
- What would be Jay and Miles' ideal versions of an X-Men film or cinematic universe?
- Who is your favorite Apocalypse successor, or potential successor? (For example Archangel, the twins, Evan, etc.)
- Apocalypse seems almost cemented in the public mind by an alternate reality story. I've even heard people assume that the movie was about Age of Apocalypse because En-Sabah-Nur was in it. Why has that become the touchstone for the character?