Episode Description Edit
In which the X-Men cinematic universe is a really mixed bag; Kang the Conqueror ruins everything; everyone wants a Sphinx hovercraft; Elle was right; and we bring you up to speed on all things En Sabah Nur–just in time for X-Men: Apocalypse!
- Limbo vs. Limbo
- Hel vs. Hell
- Uncanny X-Men #242-243
- X-Factor #38-39
- A moment that does not speak eloquently for itself
- Several extended misunderstandings
- The difference between sympathetic and right
- N’astirh’s sweet ride
- A false binary
- The Goblin Prince
- Yet another reason Havok should have finished his dissertation
- The power of friendship
- The Rube Goldberg approach to combat
- Superconductivity, kind of
- Our least favorite retcon in Inferno
- The Summers brothers summed up in a single scene
- Clone ethics
- Why we like it when characters screw up
- Our favorite retcons
- How to prep for X-Men: Apocalypse
- Are there any retcons that you feel improved the overall continuity, or a particular story arc?
- Hey! We've just started listening recently and we love the show, but we're only at Episode 030. We won't catch up before the next movie. Anything we should listen to now so we're ready for Apocalypse?