In which Brett White joins us for a look at the current state of the X-line; Dennis Hopeless helps shed some light on a persistent mystery; Brett has a lot of feelings about the Dark Riders; All-New Wolverine is our everything; All-New X-Men is the new New Mutants; X-Men ’92 is the prize at the bottom of the continuity cereal box; we speculate on potential fatalities in the upcoming Death of X; and everything is probably going to be more or less okay.
- Why everyone is mad at Cyclops
- The Noodle Incident
- How we variously define X-titles
- The current state of the X-line
- The 8-Month Gap
- Secret Wars
- Earth 616.1
- Extraordinary X-Men (Current series)
- Uncanny X-Men (Current series)
- All-New Wolverine
- Old Man Logan (Current series)
- All-New X-Men (Current series)
- X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever
- X-Men ’92 (Current series)
- The Dark Riders
- Being personally invested in characters you don’t own
- Favorite formats
- The mystic end of the X-Men cinematic universe
- Mysteries and mysteries
- Do you think it would be a good for the X-Men comics to do multiple miniseries instead of a bunch of ongoings like there have been in the past?
- With the recent announcement of The New Mutants movie, do you think it's finally time for the X-Men films to get really weird and introduce elements of magic and more cosmic sci-fi?
- What's the difference between a mystery like "What Scott Did" and something like the long-form mysteries on Hickman's Avengers?