In which Miles and Elisabeth X-Plain Pryde of the X-Men; Magneto is somehow even worse at branding than Mystique; the X-Universe is in desperate need of responsible adults; Wolverine hates kids; everybody’s mean to Lockheed; and the Sentinels represent your feelings.
- Wolverine’s Australian accent
- Pryde of the X-Men
- X-Men / Muppet Babies analogues
- The Brotherhood of Mutant Terrorists
- How not to comfort scared teenagers
- The X-Cessible X-Men
- The Mutant Power Circuit
- Terrible parenting
- A MacGuffin
- A Really Dubious Evil Plot
- Several Additional MacGuffins
- THE POWER!
- One of many reasons to be nice to animals
- The X-Men Arcade Game
- Ground Kontrol
- X-Men: Madness in Murderworld
- The Uncanny X-Men (game)
- Metaphorical sentinels
- Mysterious lizards
- Video game mechanics vs. superhero ethics
- Pryde of the X-Men vs the ’90s animated series vs. X-Men: Evolution
- Alternate animated series hooks
- Do you think Pryde of the X-Men did a better job at setting up its premise and introducing its characters than the 90s series or Evolution? It brings in a lot of characters, both good and bad, very quickly.
- Two part question: Is there a part of X-Men lore that you think would easily translate to a live action show in the vein of Arrow? And what part of X-Men lore would be the most hilarious to translate to a live television show?