In which airplanes are really dangerous if you’re a mutant, Magik remembers that time she dreamed about remembering a dream, those who live by mystically bad judgment die by mystically bad judgment, It’s Always Mystique (TM), and everything leads to Inferno.
- Forge’s moral compass
- New Mutants #62-63 and #65-66
- Empath and irredeemable vs. sympathetic villains
- Magical postal eagles
- Nova Roma
- Art as era signifier
- Time travel nightmare logic
- The “last” Brood
- Jerk headmasters who won’t even let you commit murder
- A long-awaited roomie reunion
- Bret Blevins’s mad Limbo skillz
- Claremont / Simonson character maturity equilibrium
- Astrally furry pants
- Loyalty to the living versus loyalty to the dead
- The Ultimate Darkchilde
- Wolverine’s surprisingly non-metallic teeth
- Partying with the New Mutants
- I'm really curious why Wolverine's teeth aren't adamantium? Is it a bone marrow thing, or is to preserve his brilliant and bestial smile?
- Which of The New Mutants do you think would be best to have at a party, both from the original team and the 2003 team?