In which X-Factor loves press conferences, Archangel provides many opportunities for terrible puns, Cyclops gets to be happy for a whole five pages, X-Factor learns how doors work, the X-kids are generous (except Boom Boom), Infectia makes monsters to fight the patriarchy, Ship is your cool aunt, and Destiny accidentally predicts Cable.
- Apocalypse versus Ed Wood
- X-Factor #27-31
- Superhero mortality
- Star-crossed mugger romance
- Marvel Girl as, and not as, Team Mom
- The greatest line in all of X-Factor
- Ship’s anatomical resemblances
- Combat and relationship discussion multitasking
- X-Men Evolution Syndrome
- Iceman as joker-by-necessity
- Infectia and the Anti-Bodies
- Rambo Nukes Commando In Nicaragua
- Wacky sitcom humor
- Warren Worthington, PI
- Earth 13122 and LEGO optic blasts
- Musical careers of the X-Men
- Would you care to comment on the Lego Marvel Super Heroes video game and how it represents the X-Men?
- What would be your lineup of X-Men for a band? Style of music is up to you - ska, metal, Oasis cover band, etc. Hard mode: no Dazzler.