In which New Mutants #64 is the saddest single issue of any X-book ever; the New Mutants have to grow up fast; Warlock comes to terms with mortality; The Last of Us is harder to play the second time; Tattoo Tales: X-Men: Masquerade is delightfully unhinged; animated Cyclops is totally the worst; Beast probably has a terrible garage band; Jean starts a kitchen fire; and Wolverine saves Jubilee’s birthday.
- The saddest issue ever
- New Mutants #64
- The only okay way to watch Grave of the Fireflies
- The aftermath of Doug Ramsey’s death
- Several unhealthy coping mechanisms
- The Last of Us
- Tattoo Tales: X-Men: Masquerade
- Some varyingly impressive costumes
- General irresponsibility
- Why Wolverine is wearing a clown suit
- The New Mutants’ D&D alignments
- I can't get my head around Douglock properly. In Uncanny #313 he's generated from the dead cells of Doug and Warlock, but then in Excalibur #107 Kitty goes to Doug's grave and his body is still there. Where does Douglock get his Doug Ramsey-ness from?
- Where would you put The New Mutants and Xavier on an alignment grid?