In which Rachel and Miles sit down with one of their favorite writers to talk about his upcoming series; the X-teens take to the road; Season One is kind of Friday Night Lights; good relationships make good stories; and Rachel and Miles are really excited for All-New X-Men.
The deal with the original X-Men who have been displaced in time, as well as Genesis (Evan Sabahnur).
- Secret origins of X-Men: Season One
- All-New X-Men, vol. 2
- How to write Jean Grey
- Building a team
- Why Quentin Quire isn’t in All-New X-Men
- All-New in the larger X-line, and the X-line in the larger Marvel Universe
- Definitive X-eras
- Cable & X-Force
- What makes Cable tick
- Boom Boom
- Colossus and Domino
- The narrative case for solid relationships
- Favorite villains
- Mark Bagley
- Character evolution across multiple creative teams
- X-teen hobbies
- Vegas Valley Comic Book Fest
(Answered by Dennis Hopeless)
- Who is sexier, Beast or Nightcrawler?
- Given that the All-New X-Men crew are still teenagers, what teen hobbies do you think they would have outside of the super stuff?
- What are some challenges or surprises you've found with revisiting the original five X-Men?
How To Follow AlongEdit
- X-Men Season One
- All New X-Men vol. 2