In which we go back in time to take a look at two annuals; everyone is really excited about Excalibur; Claremont ups his illusion game; Horde should probably not be allowed to dress himself; Rachel fires the X-Men; Havok needs better role models; Psylocke’s secondary mutation is femme power; Kyle X-Plains giant monsters; we check in with Super Doctor Astronaut Peter Corbeau; and you should totally come see us at Vegas Valley Comic-Book Festival on November 7!
- Dazzler’s powers
- Uncanny X-Men Annual #11
- Uncanny X-Men Annual #7
- New Mutants Annual #3
- The Hostage, by Brendan Behan
- Wolverine vs. Historical Fiction
- Horde and his amazing outfit
- The Citadel of light and shadow
- The fantasy lives of X-Men
- Things to do with a shed human skin
- The secret origin of Wolverine’s overactive healing factor
- The Impossible Man (and how to defeat him)
- The Shogun Warriors
- What happened to Super Doctor Astronaut Peter Corbeau
- Powers we don’t like
- Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival
- Whatever happened to Peter Corbeau? Based on what I could find on Dr. Internet, it seems like he just faded into obscurity.
- You mentioned something you didn't like, but I'd like you to expand on it a but. What powers and characters are too "cutesy" or "obvious"?