In which Elle and Graeme save the day; Hank McCoy joins the real world (sort of) (briefly); Carl Maddicks may or may not be undead; academic discourse in the Marvel Universe leaves a few things to be desired; Steve Englehart is an unsung hero of X-Men; Mastermind lives up to his name; Warren Worthington has a good attitude about mutation; and Avengers Beast is the best Beast; and Graeme has strong feelings about Moira MacTaggert.
- The complex romantic life of Patsy Walker
- The increasingly terrible life choices of Hank McCoy
- Amazing Adventures #11-17
- Incredible Hulk #161
- Captain America #173-175
- Avengers #137, 144, & 178
- Marvel Team-Up #124
- Life after the X-Men
- The Brand Corporation
- Carl Maddicks (again)
- Vampire Secret Agent Linda Donaldson
- The dubious chemical cause of mutation
- Beast as proto-Wolverine
- Steve Englehart
- The high price of passing
- Several unusually realistic latex masks
- Norman Mailer’s Handbook for Unliberated Women
- Sad clowns
- Buzz Baxter
- Hellcat (Patsy Walker)
- Someone who might be Carole King, Indira Gandhi, or your sister (but isn’t)
- Questionable corporate practices
- Quasimodo (but not that one)
- Semantics of fur color
- The Griffin
- The Secret Empire
- Actual supervillain Richard Nixon
- Mimic (Cal Rankin)
- Avengers Auditions
- Best Beast stories
Special thanks to guest hosts Elle Collins & Graeme McMillan!
- What is your best Beast story?
- I recall that Graeme believes Moira MacTaggert is the worst person in the Marvel universe. Care to x-plain?
- Graeme McMillan also went on to answer another 13 questions that were submitted specifically for this episode.