In which we catch our breath after the Mutant Massacre; Miles’s taste is both epic and adorable; Dazzler’s Achilles heel is fame; Madelyne Pryor; it’s hard to be a teenage ghost; Crimson Commando is not actually Frank Borman (but we wish he were); Wolverine may or may not make truck noises; Heroes for Hope is profoundly baffling; and Sunspot would definitely be way into Leslie Knope.
- Several untimely deaths
- Uncanny X-Men #214-216
- Heroes for Hope
- The post-Mutant Massacre X-Men
- Another set of Phoenix callbacks
- The Murder Grandpas
- Crimson Commando
- Super Sabre
- Actual superhero Marsha P. Johnson
- Priscilla the jerk
- Wolverine SFX
- Some fairly spectacular misunderstandings
- One hell of a jam comic
- A Thomas Magnum for 21st-century X-kids
- I was wondering who made the costumes for the X-Men? Is there a mutant with the power to construct costumes perfectly? Do they hire someone to construct them? Does Xavier make them? Has this ever been x-plained or mentioned at all in the comics?
- Magnum P.I. and Tom Selleck seem to come up in The New Mutants a lot. For a modern day adaptation like a movie might do, what TV show and what actor might take their place?