In which we wrap up our first official two-parter; Gambit ruins everything; Rachel has a theory about Mister Sinister; Marvel communication technology is behind the times; Trish Tilby is tired of your bullshit; Walter Simonson is the best of the best; X-Factor pulls it together; Power Pack gets uncomfortably dark; Miles has Thor feelings; and even more mutants die.
- Tentacle disambiguation
- More of the Mutant Massacre
- A Sinister hypothesis
- Several Marauder-related retcons
- X-Factor #9-11
- Power Pack #27
- The Mighty Thor #373-374
- Trish Tilby
- Artie & Leech
- Several awkward reunions
- Walter Simonson
- The fall of Angel
- Apocalypse’s horsemen
- Yet another crossover that will probably scar the Power kids for life
- Franklin Richards
- Thor, Donald Blake, and Sigurd Jarlson
- The best issue of any comic, ever.
- The Tunnelers
- Ongoing repercussions of the Mutant Massacre
- Rachel & Miles’s horseman identities
- Which X-Men could and should wield Mjolnir
This episode is the second of a two-parter! If you haven’t listened to Episode 065 – The Mutant Massacre, Part 1 , where we cover the first half of The Mutant Massacre, you should probably do that before you listen to this one!
- If you two had to be servants of Apocalypse, which Horsemen or Horsewomen would you want to be?
- Which X-Man would be most worthy to wield Mjolnir? Which X-Man would try the longest to lift it?