In which Secret Wars II ruins everything (more) (again) (forever); Rachel Summers hates the Beyonder almost as much as we do; Miles gets mad at comics; Nightcrawler does not do gritty well; Lady Deathstrike gets wired; and we consult our favorite 3-year-old for book recommendations.
- Rogue vs. Carol Danvers
- Life before social media
- Uncanny X-Men #202-205
- Alpha Flight #33-34
- Phoenix II vs. the Beyonder (twice)
- The Reverse Gwen Stacy
- Still more miracles of magnetism
- Kitty Pryde disambiguation
- Good times in Murderworld
- The third-worst honeymoon
- Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama)
- Spiral’s Body Shop
- The Reavers
- One way to build a Wolverine antagonist
- Skirting the Comics Code
- Sound-effects lettering as a narrative device
- Good X-books for a 3-year-old
Special thanks to Katie and Kestrel P.
- Did Rogue ever make peace with Carol Danvers over stealing her powers/memories/etc.?
- I'd like to find a way to introduce my daughter to comics and she's 3 years old. I randomly picked up a Tiny Titansbook, but the first couple of stories featuring girl characters were about boys and clothes. I'd prefer to introduce her to the Marvel Universe anyway. Do you know of any good X-Men books for a very young person?