In which Wolverine doesn’t care about your baby; Storm takes charge; duels are terrible bases for systems of government; editorial mandate is hell on a marriage; Magneto is a pretty cool teacher; Jean Grey comes back; and we have mixed feelings about the Phoenix retcon.
- Kenji Uedo
- Uncanny X-Men #201
- New Mutants #35
- Avengers #263
- Fantastic Four #286
- Classic X-Men #8
- The post-Trial of Magneto status quo
- Nathan Christopher Charles Summers
- A small cross-section of Cyclops’s myriad issues
- The wrong means to the right end
- Magneto’s educational philosophy
- The politics of creative credits
- “You Know Who”
- The Phoenix retcon
- Several unrelated break-ins
- The return of Jean Grey
- Jean and the Phoenix Force
- Alternate-timeline Madelynes Pryor
- Jean Grey’s code names
- Has Marvel ever done a What If or alternate timeline where Cyclops stays with Madelyne? I wonder if things would still lead to Inferno?
- Is there an in-comics explanation as to why Jean Grey stops using a codename after dropping Marvel Girl in X-Factor? Can you explain?