In which we recap a year’s worth of podcasts–and 23 years’ worth of X-Men–in under an hour.
- Rachel & Miles X-Plain the X-Men, Episodes 1-51
- Uncanny X-Men #1-200 & assorted annuals
- Giant-Size X-Men #1
- The New Mutants
- New Mutants #1-35 & assorted annuals and specials
- The Uncanny X-Men and the New Teen Titans
- God Loves, Man Kills
- Wolverine vol. 1
- Storm and Illyana: Magik
- Kitty Pryde and Wolverine
- Dazzler: The Movie
- Beauty and the Beast
- Secret Wars vol. 1
- Secret Wars vol. 2
- Several other assorted X and X-relevant stories
- Our pipe-dream pitches
- Multiversal designations
- If you guys were offered a chance to write an X-Men book, would you take it? Or would you want to keep criticism/x-plaining and writing separate?
- I was wondering: who assigns numbers to the various Marvel timelines? I understand that the 616 designation was first referred to in Captain Britain. What about the other timelines? When we refer, for example, to the Askani Clan timeline as Marvel-4935, where do we find that designation? Do the Marvel editors assign the number after the fact, or is it referred to in the actual story or in a comic?