In which Miles has a brush with nostalgia; Angelica Jones is secretly a Thomas Hardy protagonist; it doesn’t need to make sense if it’s awesome; and Emma Frost really needs a mustache to twirl.
- Trevor Fitzroy
- Firestar (Angelica Jones)
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
- X-Men, if sometimes the main characters were bears
- Inexplicably Australian Wolverine
- Ms. Lion
- Marvel Divas
- Sudsy fun
- Superhero sitcoms
- Firestar #1-4
- Basic palmistry
- Generic mean girls
- Coen Brothers YA
- The reinvention of Emma Frost
- Some epic gaslighting
- Butter Rum
- Miles’s favorite star-crossed ‘ship
- Why Thunderbird I has stayed dead
- Contextual definitions of “organic”
- Why didn't they bring back Thunderbird, and instead created Warpath? Isn't it strange that he's been one of the few heroes that's stayed dead all of these years?
- Colossus is always described as turning into organic steel. I'm not a metallurgist, but as I understand it, all steel is organic (in the sense of containing carbon.) This can't be what they mean though, because it would be very extremely redundant. Is it ever explained what organic steel means?