In which we welcome back Emergency Backup Co-Host Chris Sims; comics writers are basically supervillains; Cyclops is not here to have fun; Spider-Man flirts with objectivism; Murderworld is probably not financially sustainable; you should totally cosplay the Proletarian; Arcade may or may not secretly be the Archie Andrews of Earth-616; and Doctor Doom remains absolutely delightful.
- Captain Britain
- Francisco Scaramanga
- The vastly inferior Arcade of Earth-1610
- Uncanny X-Men #123-124, 146-147, 197
- Chris’s first X-Men
- A really sweet truck
- Spider-Man’s brief flirtation with objectivism
- What the X-Men do on their night off
- Hella nipples
- Miss Locke
- Mr. Chambers
- Marvel comics in the Marvel Universe
- A large number of elaborate deathtraps
- Soviet Nick Fury
- The Proletarian
- Phil and Tobe
- One way to celebrate your birthday
- Avengers Arena
- Miss Coriander
- The best non-X Arcade stories
- The end of
- Arcade at the Arcade
- Which is the greatest non X-Men Arcade story?
- Sharxkin has some questions about how the dubious crossover event Axis (or, if you prefer, Sixis) wrapped up.
- Has Arcade been in video games? Why hasn't he been in more?