In which we dive into two crossovers; our DCU is the DCAU; the Greys just cannot catch a break; Darkseid is basically Santa Claus; the Phoenix Force has Cyclops feels; Baron Karza is the sonic screwdriver of supervillains; and the Enigma Force is aptly named.
CONTENT NOTE: The Micronauts portion of this episode involves not-particularly-graphic but still fairly involved discussions of sexual violence. If that’s not something you want to listen to, we’d recommend stopping the episode after the Teen Titans portion at 26:26, and fast-forwarding to 47:52 for conclusions, questions, and outro.
- Crossover Earth
- The Uncanny X-Men and the New Teen Titans
- The Teen Titans
- The One True Flash
- Cosmic Kirby
- The Source Wall
- Deathstroke the Terminator
- Butte sex
- Cyclops and the Phoenix Force
- The X-Men and the Micronauts #1-4
- Bill Mantlo
- The Hero Initiative
- The Microverse
- Baron Karza
- Evil Xavier (more)(again)(seriously, how is anyone still surprised when this happens)
- Several moral event horizons crossed in quick succession
- Female protagonists in X-books
- Where I can find more X-stories with developed female leads? Specifically Jean Grey?
- How are X-Men operations funded? I always assumed that the Fantastic Four had income from Reed's parents and the Avengers were funded through a combination of Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D. money. But what about the X-teams? Does Xavier have an inherited fortune? How is it administered since his death? Is there a trust of some sort that funds the schools?