In which Cyclops is the worst at vacations, Mystique is your favorite MurderMom™, Havok is eternally ABD, Kitty Pryde does science, Callisto doesn’t give a damn about her bad reputation, Xavier has a Troy Barnes moment, Miles may be the only person with fond memories of Secret Wars, and Rachel finally gets to make Spalding Gray references.
- Uncanny X-Men #176-181
- Reset issues
- Scott Summers’s second-worst honeymoon
- Cephalopod disambiguation
- Project Wideawake (more) (again)
- Valerie Cooper
- Public displays of affection
- How X-Men age
- A sewer wizard
- Doug Ramsey
- Secret Wars
- Mystique’s kids
- Mystique’s powers
- The other X-Men Forever
- Just how many kids does Mystique have (that we know of)?
- What's the deal with Douglock? He was one of my favorites, but I heard he was retconned into being Warlock. That's kind of an awful thing to do! I like that Warlock and Cypher had sort of a son.
- So, when Mystique takes on another mutant's form, she also apparently takes on their weapons (Wolverine's claws, Cyclops' optic blasts, etc.) So his kind of begs the question - why not just morph into Thanos, Dark Phoenix or some other overpowered entity?