In which Wolverine gets his first miniseries, Yukio is still (and forever) the best, we categorically reject the classification “manic pixie dreamgirl,” everything is noir as hell, Wolverine gets an Iron Giant moment, Storm is too cool for your dress code, and we finally made “Probably a Summers Brother” t-shirts.
- The 1982 Wolverine miniseries
- Uncanny X-Men #172-173
- Rachel’s Wolverine feelings
- An auspicious road trip
- Early Frank Miller
- A really epic team-up
- Plug’n’play storytelling
- How to tell a good Wolverine story
- Mariko Yashida
- Shingen Yashida
- The Inverse Law of Ninjas
- The Forty-Seven Ronin
- Silver Samurai
- A Ninja meet-cute
- The Cyclops / Wolverine double standard
- The secret origins of Wolverine’s mask and hair
- Can you No-Prize x-plain how it's okay for Wolverine to be on the black-ops X-Force assassination squad who smoke bad guys and become headmaster of a school a very short time later in Wolverine and the X-Men? Why are all the X-Men okay with this?
- Is Wolverine's mask specifically designed to fit over his majestic hair without squashing it, or did he just design the mask as a tribute to his hair?