In which Dr. Nemesis is delightful, Bill Sienkiewicz foreshadows himself, Dracula hits on absolutely everyone, Blade Godwins a crossover event, Jubilee get a jet ski, the X-Men do Castlevania 2, Rachel and Miles pick a vacation destination, and Cyclops wants you to follow your heart.
- Dr. Nemesis
- A very good page of a very good comic
- Dracula variations
- X-Men #159
- Appropriate use of holy symbols
- “The D”
- Tomb of Dracula
- Curse of the Mutants
- Crossover events
- Why we can’t have nice things
- Some really sweet weaponry
- The Dracula Reassembly Machine
- Phone sex with Gambit
- The point of being Lord of the Vampires
- Authorial voice in comics
- Why there probably won’t be a Starjammers movie
- What's your favorite crossover storyline? Not the most important one -- your favorite one.
- Given Marvel's decision to make a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, do you think the chances of the Starjammers or Brood ever being on screen have improved infinitesimally? I just assumed those two groups of characters and story arcs would be untouchable for movies. But if Rocket Raccoon is on screen, all bets are off.