In which we announce exciting new developments, the ASPCA should probably have a word with Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde gets a new costume, Lee Forrester is still the best, Cyclops has an octopus on his chest, Magneto has a change of heart, and Wolverine embraces transhumanism.
The comic book backstory of Firestar is explained.
- The Thomas Hardy novel of superhero comics
- X-Men #148-152
- Unstable Denim
- Disco Dinner Clubs
- Caliban (a little)
- Kitty Pryde’s amazing fashion sense
- Garokk the Unremarkable
- Atlantean couture
- Why Magneto is Interesting
- The Massachusetts Academy
- The Persona Exchange Gun
- Harvey and Janet
- How to win $2500 in 1980
- Editorial Outsourcing
- I’ve wondered since I was a kid reading X-Men back in the 90′s, what was the reason X-Men #137 could be worth $2500? I’m sure it’s actually something anti-climactic, but at the time I thought that it meant that they already knew how good it was. Reprints never seem to include the important details.
- Didn’t Lee Forrester hook up with Magneto at some point on his Bermuda Triangle island base?